What a lovely morning

Massive over reaction to it. Media bringing all their condemnation to bear, where as if it was any other club there might be a discussion over the decision, some debate, but nothing more.

(And you can be sure if it was another team all the rag bum lickers in the media would have been waxing along the following lines: "Well, ok it's unfortunate, but you can't go in to take the ball like that, foot raised, it's asking for trouble.")

The big news from RMs game at old tragic last night.............The color of the drunken ones face just after the sending off has finally been identified as "Monkey bum pink".

Experts have been trying to isolate the combination of reds and purples for many years, but a spokesman for Dulux announced after the game " Yes,its true that thanks to a mass spectrometer linked to a HD receiver we have been able to replicate the extremely complicated spectrum of fergies facial shade".
"The truth is much nearer a baboons arse but obviously we needed to put something acceptable on the tin to sell it to the public so MBP was chosen "

Best night ever. United were playing with a man short form the off. Their usual 12th man - the ref. Salute his guts.

Got to say it was fantastic watching the Rags go out of the champions league last night.Ive had a really champion day today.Got to say the referee was spot on sending Nani off.Fergies face last night was brillant watching him cry over that sending off.:)

I watched BBC One's one o'clock news after my lunch today and there were FIVE full minutes devoted to how Utd were robbed by a terrible referee. This is a major news item???? Everyone bar David Cameron was interviewed and the reporter (called Dan Roan) took it for granted that a dreadfully wrong decision was made and that Utd lost purely because of it.
Just wait to tomorrow's papers. Turkish ref should be deprted or executed, etc, etc. Why wasn't Chris Foy all over the news bulletins? There will be acres of coverage, and an assumption that Baconface's mad performance was justified.
Can we hear the other side of the story?

I cannot believe the media over reaction to this, Ian ladyman practically stalking the ref at the airport every ex rag being wheeled out on ssn it's on a par with the death of princess di

I must be a bitter blue.The great joy i got out of Ronaldo scoring that 2nd was brilliant.Still smiling now.:)

417765_219703314839642_1692800785_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.