what a sad bunch of fans

Manchester_City_Blue said:
celebrating winning us like winning a cup final. Suppose thats all we should expect that from an average team with a scumbag for a manager, and no I am not being bitter we deserved to lose I just thought this was sad seeing as they didn't even sing till they scored.

What a ridiculous post.
We aint won anything yet (and may not!), and have only won once at everton in years.
If City played as well as everton did today, i would expect us to be cheering from the rafters...and givin it the ole,ole,ole. They could easily f beat us 4 nil. There keeper didnt make a save.
Well done to everton I say, they played great whereas we were shit.
I was frustrated as hell watchin that today..but have to give credit where its due.

Pam said:
smith1855 said:
You lot also seem to think you're some big club when you aren't. The difference is we're progressing towards being a big club although we're not there yet whilst you're on a downwards slope and haven't been a big club for years, I don't know how you justify your fans big club attitude because you aren't and don't look like being so soon either. Both you and I know if you like it or not that with the funds we have now we have a chance of being a big club in the future. So before you call our fans for arrogance take a look at your own club and this belief that you still are a big club because it's well out of date mate. We were a big club in the past be we didn't go on at Chelsea claiming that we were bigger than them save for the money because times had changed, your fans don't seem to realise that the times have changed and you ain't no big club anymore.

How dare you speak this way about the People's Club.
Don't even get me started on that ridiculous moniker and bloody Sylvester Stallone.

we have only really played poor twice all season, against you and spurs, we got what we deserved nothing, its those eight draws that have hold us back. we have lost three times in the last 25 matches, i wolud be made up if we go another 25 matches and only lose three times.

ums up the bitter, arrogant attitude some of you have developed. You've won nothing yet, you'd do well to remember that and I thought today's result would give the more arrogant amongst you a reminder that you aren't yet this super club you thin you are. Obviously I was wrong...

I agree weve won nothing yet, and on todays performance we dont deserve anything......

But you would do well to remember that the fans ( and gollum) of a big club like everton, steeped in so much history , treated this match and victory like a Chumps league final!!!

just shows how far we have come in other supporters eyes..... we must be a threat to the top 4 ....and errrr everton !!

Cons Dad said:
ums up the bitter, arrogant attitude some of you have developed. You've won nothing yet, you'd do well to remember that and I thought today's result would give the more arrogant amongst you a reminder that you aren't yet this super club you thin you are. Obviously I was wrong...

I agree weve won nothing yet, and on todays performance we dont deserve anything......

But you would do well to remember that the fans ( and gollum) of a big club like everton, steeped in so much history , treated this match and victory like a Chumps league final!!!

just shows how far we have come in other supporters eyes..... we must be a threat to the top 4 ....and errrr everton !!

You are a threat to the top 4 without doubt, as I said before, we needed a win against a top team and got it today, which is why we celebrated like we did.

wait till the europa league starts up again and you are playing thursday, sunday your form will dip again like ours did last season, its no fluke that your form has picked up since the european games finished for a couple of months.

Strange how Gollum rolls over for fergie !!! you must love that .....how do expalin the difference in performance levels, as I know from my scouse blue mates that everton fans love the rags :) ( a joke by the way )

Manchester_City_Blue said:
celebrating winning us like winning a cup final. Suppose thats all we should expect that from an average team with a scumbag for a manager, and no I am not being bitter we deserved to lose I just thought this was sad seeing as they didn't even sing till they scored.

if everton are average then on todays performance city are less than average, played really well against arsenal and should have won. completely destroyed a team who has spent 200million today, with "an average team". and this with a manager who got them to a cup final last year beating man u and liverpool on the way. Face facts he's a pretty good manager and your just bitter!

As someone has already pointed out, we celebrated today cos we have beaten one of the teams challenging for the top 4 so we now start to believe that we may now be playing like we know we can. Fair play to City, you are now a scalp and that was a massive result for us today. To say we havent been a big team I would also beg to differ and would say we have been arguably the 5th best team in the league consistently over the last 4 seasons or so. We actually have our strongest squad for years now, better than when we finished 4th, so dont be surprised to see us challenging for the European places again soon. As for a 'downward curve', we have been decimated by injuries and yes had a poor half season, would hardly suggest a 'downward curve' just yet though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.