What a shame the things that were said about Bellamy: quotes

sput the wonder pig said:
skybluekings said:
LOL! they can fire away :D Just pointing out how fickle WE ALL can be supporting the team we love. I was humble enough to admit I didn't want him here and stated that in a previous thread. Others now want to hide because they haven't been called out for the things they said about him which we far worse than just not wanting him to be a city player.

and yes I was a Hughes outer. No shame in that because there are many on here who had the same feelings after last season.

I don't hide from my comments. Ét tu?

i still dont understand why you felt the need create a thread about it ???

I thought is was hypocritical of some of the people in here to be all over Bellamy now that he has come good and then turn around and lambaste others when they voice their opinions.

skybluekings said:
sput the wonder pig said:
i still dont understand why you felt the need create a thread about it ???

I thought is was hypocritical of some of the people in here to be all over Bellamy now that he has come good and then turn around and lambaste others when they voice their opinions.

I thought the same mate to be honest, just didn't name and shame like you have! Good luck!

I think it's a good point well made.

Too many people fire off posts on here without engaging their brains or having the slightest clue what they are talking about.

Craig Bellamy didn't suddenly become a very good player, he has always been a very good player. Anyone who had actually watched the guy play would know that.

BTW I am going for the sanctimonious post of the week ! :)

Ah,the greatest footballing gift of all-hindsight.

Have we all forgotten that at the time we signed Bellamy he was kicking off at West Ham,had a persistant knee injury, had turned down a move to us in the precedding transfer window after telling Talkshite live on air how he wanted to "go back to Celtic?"(I heard it myself.)

No wonder a few of us thought it wasn't the greatest transfer in the world at £10 million.....

How wrong we were.

I'm sure if you have as much time as you appear to, you could dig up some quotes on micky summerbee and Ged brennon!

Matty said:
Yeah, well done, you can spend valuable time searching the website and pointlessly quoting things people said 10 months ago. I wonder how many innane postings we'd find it we searched your 700+ postings to date, I reckon a fair few that are absolute shite.

Just wind your neck in and admit you were wrong. I was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.