What a tw*t

mcfcliam said:
WTF is LCBblue doing at a United match?

Mods, ban this red clown....

Oh shut-up stalking my posts. Me ripping on you through the internet is the reason for my overly enthusiastic post count.

I'd do the same at a match. We all would.

LCBblue said:
mcfcliam said:
WTF is LCBblue doing at a United match?

Mods, ban this red clown....

Oh shut-up stalking my posts. Me ripping on you through the internet is the reason for my overly enthusiastic post count.

I'd do the same at a match. We all would.

It's gone right over your head, hasn't it?

bozo-the-clown-adult-costume.jpg

camelcoat said:
A fan having a laugh at a rival team/player/manager?

Whatever next? Songs about rival clubs?

Don't be fucking stupid man, songs about rival clubs? More chance of the world ending in 2012 than that kind of twattish behaviour.

Can only hope someone gets a similar shot when Mancini is celebrating Carlos' 3rd goal, City's 5th, and that rag has a great big fat glum look on his ugly face

Yeah, well done, the lot of you!

Talk about assumptions.

We don't know what the situation is - take a look at DALGLISH - then tell me he is not laughing at something. Hence they could all be laughing at some incident...

DTeacher said:

Talk about assumptions.

We don't know what the situation is - take a look at DALGLISH - then tell me he is not laughing at something. Hence they could all be laughing at some incident...
Could be Gary Neville;s tash

DTeacher said:

Talk about assumptions.

dalglish looks to be grimacing rather than laughing.

DTeacher said:

Talk about assumptions.

Doesn't matter what the situation is, the lad is still a tw*t. He's in the home of tw*ts, he's dressed like a tw*t and he is surrounded by other tw*ts so therefore his is a tw*t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.