What a tw*t

Re: What a twat

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Scottyboi said:
Why is he a twat we would do the same.

Speak for yourself.I go to matches to support my team and not act like a pratt towards the opposition manager.
thats you bitchslapped Iceman !

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Scottyboi said:
Why is he a twat we would do the same.

Speak for yourself.I go to matches to support my team and not act like a pratt towards the opposition manager.

So if you got a penalty in the first minute against utd and fergie was stood infront of you, how would you react?

Scottyboi said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

So if you got a penalty in the first minute against utd and fergie was stood infront of you, how would you react?

I would still be watching the game and who was taking the pen etc etc. and would ignore him totally.
It's important to know how to win and win well and pathetic childish taunting of the opposition isnt part of that for me. Each to their own I guess.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Scottyboi said:

I would still be watching the game and who was taking the pen etc etc. and would ignore him totally.
It's important to know how to win and win well and pathetic childish taunting of the opposition isnt part of that for me. Each to their own I guess.

True im scum tbh I even make myself sick.

We all rip the piss out of opposition managers/players/fans when we're beating them. However that little bastard does look a right tw*t though.

ALL REDS are TW@ts

end of.

I don't need pics to prove it.

Now I have that image in my head it's made me feel sick. Happy looking red tw@ts.

One who looks like CHUCKY.

I've always thought it weird that the FA let United put the opposing managers dugout right in the midst of the Home fans. Very very intimidating.They should at least put a screen up behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.