What adverts made you actively avoid the companies that made them?

Not watched an advert for over 10 years. Can’t remember the last time I saw anything on terrestrial tv.
One of the great benefits of a dodgy box.

But to answer the question, probably anything advertising tampons. Was tempted once when they proclaimed you could go sky diving, mountaineering and play all sports comfortably but held off just to be on the safe side..

Not watched an advert for over 10 years. Can’t remember the last time I saw anything on terrestrial tv.
One of the great benefits of a dodgy box.

But to answer the question, probably anything advertising tampons. Was tempted once when they proclaimed you could go sky diving, mountaineering and play all sports comfortably but held off just to be on the safe side..
I tried that with those wing things, they are shit I ended up in hospital for months ;)

The cheap funeral adverts I mentioned on the other thread.

Makes me determined to have a funeral that Richard Beauchamp, Earl of Warwick would have thought extravagant.

Who he? This is his tomb.

View attachment 127172
Just DIY and cut out those pesky funeral directors exorbitant fees.

Get medical cert from doctor, register death and get your green form, apply to crem or arrange burial reopening of grave/internment fees etc etc etc, buy a cheap coffin or body bag off Amazon and hey presto.

A few small disbursement costs such as doctor fees and fee to crem (under £500 if no service) no charge for doctor if the coronors involved. No charge to registry office either unless you want extra copies, technicaly under £500 if you use your own car for transport.

Last edited:
Last Wembley trip
Domino's pizze social media add with the RAG manager in his RAG shirt saying the first 115 customers can have free pizza.
I won't forget or forgive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.