What An Atmosphere

I've just got back from the game, and to be honest, i thought they weren't that great for the majority of the game. They went mental after they scored, as you'd expect. But until then, i thought both sets of fans were fairly quiet. They didn't sing much and whilst we tried to get the odd song going, they'd only last about 10 seconds before ending. It was funny to see the whole stadium unite in singing anti-Wiley songs though! What a joke of a referee.

Stoke were very quiet, and only woke up when they scored. We weren't on our best form tonight singing wise, but its quite hard to get anything going when your watching that kind of football. I've got neck ache from watching the ball in the air all the time!

Hope its better next week, or at least the result is!

Love how on the big screen and on the tickets it says "Officially the loudest fans in England"

PMSL, really? Fair do's the deliah song they can give a loud rousing but what about the rest of the 87 mins? Went there today expecting to be a cauldron of noise and i was as let down as i was when i first went to Anfield.

Lesson to be learnt today, never ever beleive the media especially Sky.

Fancy a laugh?

<a class="postlink" href="http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=113851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... ead=113851</a>

Love how on the big screen and on the tickets it says "Officially the loudest fans in England"

I actually hate that it reminds of geordies and their ''great support'' we were moderate tonight I felt but when it does get going it really does sound good.

Hate WILEY

They were loud last night, got behind the team, although some of their songs were a bit sick something about 'adebayor used to like bus rides but not anymore', thought that ' OOh Wayne Bridge John Terrys your woman was a bit childish, anyone see a few of their inbreds kicking off outside led by some tall bald headed fella with a tattoo on his head, cant believe the police did nothing.

we out sung you all you could here from your end was that wank blue moon song. You can stick your money up your arse.champions league your having a laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.