What annoys you most?

People who 'upspeak.' Particularly those of Northern origin. It's pretentious, lazy and affected.
Just stop it right NOW.

Getting your car washed and waxed,only to get it covered in heavy duty enamel eroding bird shite within 5 minutes of admiring how shiny and nice it looks.
What a **** that is.

mackenzie said:
People who 'upspeak.' Particularly those of Northern origin. It's pretentious, lazy and affected.
Just stop it right NOW.

Im wiv ya bruver

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcnN8-sJ8Hk[/youtube]

mcfcliam said:
People who, when shopping, decide they don't want something so just dump it anywhere, without the consideration of the other shoppers or people who work in the supermarket.

Take it back to where you found it, you fucking ****.

The general public as a whole = wankers

I completely agree do you work in retail or with the public?

well where to begin

*people who type fook or cnut- get over it you are an adult and can swear you have earned the right

*people who wear sunglasses anywhere- no need I've never been that blinded that i need to cover my eyes to see

*names spelt wrong just to be cool -ie kerri,sami why?

*Brownnosers-fuck off and stop being a twat

*Text speak- grw up u cnts

* Racism-the stupidest thing I can think of "I hate you because you're black" seriously thick and un-educated

*Anyone who has been on Big Brother,dancing on ice,im a celebrity get me out of here,geordie shore,only way is Essex et al-find a corner,curl up in it and die quietly

*Novelty ringtones-you're an adult just use ring ring

*Facebook-I couldn't give 1 shit if your kid grew a tooth or walked for the first time

*Katona,Price,Thomas,Beckham-Do one useless wastes of oxygen

*People who comment on You Tube videos-Really?

*People who are easily offended-Sack up shit happens

apart from these im quite easy going

gaudinho's stolen car said:
mackenzie said:
Just stop it right NOW.

Like an Australian where they sound like they're asking a question? I thought it was only cockneys who did that.

That's the one.
And no, some twats up here do it too. I swear to God I listened in horror the other day as I listened to to a 60 year old female colleague using it in every sentence. This is a recent phenomenon with her and I wanted to scream.

mackenzie said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
mackenzie said:
Just stop it right NOW.

Like an Australian where they sound like they're asking a question? I thought it was only cockneys who did that.

That's the one.
And no, some twats up here do it too. I swear to God I listened in horror the other day as I listened to to a 60 year old female colleague using it in every sentence. This is a recent phenomenon with her and I wanted to scream.

You were within your rights to kick fuck out of her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.