What annoys you most?

Josh Blue said:
mcfcliam said:
People who, when shopping, decide they don't want something so just dump it anywhere, without the consideration of the other shoppers or people who work in the supermarket.

Take it back to where you found it, you fucking ****.

The general public as a whole = wankers

I completely agree do you work in retail or with the public?

Used to.

It's mainly more of when I'm doing my shopping and I find a fucking pizza in with the steak pies...man up you arseholes and take it back!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
mackenzie said:
Like an Australian where they sound like they're asking a question? I thought it was only cockneys who did that.

That's the one.
And no, some twats up here do it too. I swear to God I listened in horror the other day as I listened to to a 60 year old female colleague using it in every sentence. This is a recent phenomenon with her and I wanted to scream.

You were within your rights to kick fuck out of her.
I'm saving it for a rainy day. So maybe tomorrow :-)

mackenzie said:
mackenzie said:
That's the one.
And no, some twats up here do it too. I swear to God I listened in horror the other day as I listened to to a 60 year old female colleague using it in every sentence. This is a recent phenomenon with her and I wanted to scream.

You could also start mimicking her until her own annoying habit annoys her. Sweet, sweet justice.

mackenzie said:

You could also start mimicking her until her own annoying habit annoys her. Sweet, sweet justice.
Sod it. I'll just ask her why she has changed her accent.

Daniel Radcliffe.

I don't know what it is about him he just makes me cringe every time I see him on the tele. He can't act to save his life. He's the luckiest fucker on earth.

Also Harry Potter in general, how many bloody films are there? Watched the first two and read the first book years ago but just could not get in to it at all, most overrated pile of garbage ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.