What annoys you most?

mr t said:
Self serve checkouts - do my fucking head in - "Please place the item in the bag" "Please place the item in the bag" "Please place the item in the bag"
then ye get(with alcohol)..."wait till a prick arrives,to check yer 18 or over"
fuk sake,i've got tinges of grey hair now,
i'm 50 fukn 4,why check me,just change ma pish bag.

people that are too happy all the time.

people who are morbid all the time.

loud people, who don't shut up.

quiet people, who never talk.

Colin Montgomery : That fuckin stupid upper class accent he tries to put on
The Ryder cup and the Ashes : Making sporting heroes out of people who have only beaten one team to win the cup

People who wear sunglasses on their head

Chelthenam and all the patriotic bullshit that goes with it

Long summers (like this year) with no footie and lots of shit sports

12th of July parades and the guys that play piano in them

Fake tits

Red

pee dubya said:
tueartsboots said:
pee dubya said:
Mayonnaise.
Amen brother, can't stand the stuff so if you want a sarnie on the go you are buggered.
I feel like i'm some kind of social reject, having to scan the the whole selection looking for a wee 'no mayo' sign.

It's a sad state of affairs when the absence of mayo actually warrants a sign.

When you ask for salad cream they look at you as though you have murdered their grandma.

Tuearts right boot said:
Men who shave their legs,put on skin tight multi coloured lycra and then proceed to ride aimlessly around in gangs blocking up roads all in the name of making a fucking statement.

I'm unsure whether this is aimed at cyclists or gays...

quiet_riot said:
Tuearts right boot said:
Men who shave their legs,put on skin tight multi coloured lycra and then proceed to ride aimlessly around in gangs blocking up roads all in the name of making a fucking statement.

I'm unsure whether this is aimed at cyclists or gays...

Or gay cyclists.

A few more...

Thick people at work.
Smelly people in offices.

After making a mistake at work, having someone further down the process, on the same level as me, sending me an email to inform me of my mistake but also copying in every man and his dog unnecessarily. It's no different to telling the teacher on me at school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.