What are/is your favourite beer(s)?

Bojinov The Bull

By beer I also mean bitter, lager etc....for all the know all's on here!!!!

I really love South American beers, Corona, Sol, Brahma when cold with a lime in are fantastic on a hot day! Can't beat a good old Boddingtons though for the winter!

Boddingtons is a piss poor relation to how it tasted when brewed here in Manc. And no bitter should ever be served that cold. Just wrong. Almost as wrong as putting lime in a bottle....if you want lager and lime, man up and ask for it. ; )

My faves are

Copper Dragon
Hooky Gold
JW Lees
A lot of the Phoenix Breweries stuff.
Marble's 'Pint'

Lagers:

Heineken
Stella
Krombacher

Cumberland Ale, Innis & Gunn, Coniston Bluebird, Leffe Blonde. Pretty much anthing that isn't Fosters or Carling.

NeverSeenATrophy said:
Cumberland Ale, Innis & Gunn, Coniston Bluebird, Leffe Blonde. Pretty much anthing that isn't Fosters or Carling.

I HATE ale! Especially that Coniston stuff, I had it when I was there and could only finish it by downin it!

Leffe Dark, sipped while lounging in a Belgian square...

Fruit beers... see above.

Newky Brown... replace Belgian square with riverside vista...

Ice cold Guinness... anywhere.

Bojinov The Bull said:
NeverSeenATrophy said:

I HATE ale! Especially that Coniston stuff, I had it when I was there and could only finish it by downin it!

I couldn't either when I was younger but I've since developed taste buds. Most Lagers are just tasteless in comparison.

NeverSeenATrophy said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

I couldn't either when I was younger but I've since developed taste buds. Most Lagers are just tasteless in comparison.

Yep I like light beers though thats why I prefer the south american ones, ale is too rich for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.