What are/is your favourite beer(s)?

I love these threads.

Always turns out to be some 40+ know it all on an overdose of testosterone who basically wont accept people like different things and your only a man if you drink the real ales and dark bitters that he drinks. If you drink lager than apparently you drink piss.

To answer the OP; im a lager man and the only bitter I can drink is Boddies. Peroni is my favourite lager and an old school Bud goes down well when the mood is right.

Quite like South American lager too.

markbmcfc said:
I love these threads.

Always turns out to be some 40+ know it all on an overdose of testosterone who basically wont accept people like different things and your only a man if you drink the real ales and dark bitters that he drinks. If you drink lager than apparently you drink piss.

To answer the OP; im a lager man and the only bitter I can drink is Boddies. Peroni is my favourite lager and an old school Bud goes down well when the mood is right.

ohh forgot about the old Nastro Azurro! Ye I like that too!

Zum Schlüssel in Dusseldorf..

Probably the best beer i've ever tasted!

Failing that, i like Wheat beer so it has to be blanche du bruxelles or Schneider Weiss.

markbmcfc said:
I love these threads.

I love these threads
always turns out that some 18 year old know it all cant stand ale with flavour calls piss mass produced homoganised lager type liquid fantastic.
I would defy anyone blindfolded to tell bud or fosters was beer!
fave ales;
purity mad goose
timmy taylors landlord
RCH pitchfork- the benchmark for bitter
pilsner urquell a true pilsner taste
most german beer on tap in germany

German beer is my fav.

These few have gone down well on recent visit.

Paulaner.
Franzikhaner.
Kolsch.
Gutmann.

scowy68 said:
German beer is my fav.

These few have gone down well on recent visit.

Paulaner.
Franzikhaner.
Kolsch.
Gutmann.

Couldn't agree more. Most German beers are great (don't touch Sternburg, though). Czech beer is also top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.