What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Tea. I had too much whisky last night and fell out of bed. Got wedged in between the bed and a chair and it took me fucking ages to wriggle free. I have a lovely bruise on my stomach too. Sticking to tea tonight.

LOL. Pisshead ;-)

Lime and elderflower cider.

Hahaha.......brilliant. haven't been that drunk since I left the military 3 years ago. That post brought back 'fond' memories of Dinner Nights and too much red wine during the meal, too much port and cheese after dessert, and too much whisky in the bar afterwards.

What made it worse was that I was awake and I teetered on the fucking edge for about 10 seconds trying in vain to grab a sky hook before slipping off in slow motion. The bruise on my stomach is a deep shade of purple and about the size of a cats head.

What made it worse was that I was awake and I teetered on the fucking edge for about 10 seconds trying in vain to grab a sky hook before slipping off in slow motion. The bruise on my stomach is a deep shade of purple and about the size of a cats head.
Mate, that's brilliant. Wife just said she had memories of having to get me out of my Mess Dress to try and put me to bed when I've been doing that 'sky hook' thing as well. As I dealt, fond memories, however some real bad days afterwards. I couldn't eat until around 1700hrs the following day.

204732-pour-nouvelle-image-produits-molson.jpg

Turn the laptop sideways and the ship is an armadillo.

Mind fuck or what?

My Horse went lame today so I finished work early afternoon.
What do gentry folk do on overcast Sunday afternoon without guidance or instruction and so we followed the crowds to Walmart arriving at 15.06.
Aparrantly they arrive in their droves for the end of weekend sell by knock down wankfest.
We were not in a scrumming mood and so decided to secure the weeks kill early leaving Monday free to wander free and roam.
Normally we do Aldi because Aldi loves us and we love them back loads and loads and that is why year in year out they win grocer of the year.
But today we were sucked into the mellie that is th'asdas and how we both blended in with the opposisition.
Trolley price was a reasonable £1 but not as responsive as the Aldi carts when cornering hard !

After reading in great detail about everything that went into our basket and discussing nutritional value kcals salt levels sea levels bile content fat contents E-colours we proceeded with much gusto to the bestest aile in any supermarket.
Ma-mania popped two bottles of La Moneda Reserva Malbec at £5.75 a go whislt I foraged for something different in the hop section.
http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle...n-the-world-by-industry-experts-a3268046.html

I decided on a regular guest ale owing to an amazing offer and also on a trilogy of the cheeky Polish Tyskie Gronie in 660ml format !
After dashing home to store our hunt I cracked one open.
I had tasted before but was eager to refresh my senses with another offing.
A sweet malty taste with slight bitter finish in the afterbite with medium carbination which I found somewhat pleasant.
The pilsner malt and european hops are dicerible and carry a beauriful hint of a grassy areoma.
Pours a nice golden colour with the head disipating somewhat quickly and the overall clatirty of the brew is immense.
Nice lacing that folows the beers journey from top through to bottom.
Although it's a really easy drinker be careful as the ABV kicks in at around 5.6 % so deffo not a session ale to glug with your chums.
Any way give one a go and it may just make you grin.A good all rounder and quite pleasing if not somewhat overly sweet.
Not up their in the higheSt echelons of my favourites but if I was awarding stickers I would certainly place a commendable on it !

x3xz6o.jpg

Just out of interest when we were in Poland we stayed in Poznan centre at a square called starry rynneck
We heartily imbibed from all the hosterialies in this sqaure and the ambience was immense especcialy in the londener.
However I have to say that most Poles and baldy ultras were not swallowing lager beer but hitting vodka red bulls and such like.
"When in Rome" they tend to say and so the Vodka became our bestest pal for the night.
To this day I remember the price and it was four slotties a pop which I think was eighty pence and they copiously filled the glasss with vodka and a smashings of red bull.

As for it giving you wings I do digress.We never flew back to our digs but rather swaggered in a quintisensialy English manner.
Strange thing was even though you laid in your bed full as a bucket you could'nt sleep for love not slotties as you had uncloseable eyes like pandas because of imbibing so much redbull

Na zdrowie to our polskie chums !

Just a quick one for the connesoure.
Asda have an amazing offer on right now.
How would you like to buy a bottle of Artois 330ml for the equivelent of 0.16 pence a bottle ?
Buy a pack of six artois 330ml bottles and get a Chalice 330 ml glass absolutly free !
No sending off for them or voucher collecting just grab the freebie of the shelves there and then !
The 330ml glasses retail around the £3.50 -£4 mark each so you are in effect buying six bottles of Artois for a pound.

Free Chalice glass 330 ml

2hs9ik2.jpg

Drinking wise my greatest victory was going to america to see the missus, at the time! fuck knows what she is up to now the crazy little loon (Polish lass). So second night out i grabbed a bit of sniff and we all went out. Me and the Polish blokes left the girls to it and started some serious drinking, hundreds of dollars were pissing out of our wallets. Anyway back at one lads house he had a cool basement for parties so more grey goose and sywiec (that is the best polish lager btw), by 6 am all 12 of these big polish fuckers were down on the long couch, all of em and i was still stood. Well me and a woman and that is where this tale ends for you nosey fuckers :-D

A fine evening if ever there was one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.