What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Nowt until at least tomorrow evening, when I'm done with the antibiotics. I swear a bottle of Fursty Ferret looked at me from its place in the fridge.

another generation said:
Nowt until at least tomorrow evening, when I'm done with the antibiotics. I swear a bottle of Fursty Ferret looked at me from its place in the fridge.
You can drink on antibiotics, it's an old wives tail, the doc's came out with it when syphillis was rampant to stop blokes going straight back to whore houses

009828.jpg

The one i'm drinking is 5%

andyhinch said:
mr t said:
Starropramen - is that how you spell it?
Near enough, star of Prague I'm almost fuent:)
Very nice - a bit like Budvar - which is my favourite - and 8 quid from tesco for 12 330ml bottles a few weeks ago

I bought a nice bottle of shiraz and 4 cans of 1664 to have whilst watching GOT, only to discover it isn't on this week because of a Memorial day in America.
cuntbiscuits

andyhinch said:
mr t said:
Starropramen - is that how you spell it?
Near enough, star of Prague I'm almost fuent:)

It's Czech for 'old source.' And it's not a great beer, although still a good few notches above most the crap lager served in the UK.

I believe that the Vratislav pictured above is also brewed by Staropramen, and is equally as unremarkable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.