What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
denislawsbackheel said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Nice glass of champagne - celebrating Mrs. B finishing radiotherapy !

I hope you are both necking the whole bottle.
Good luck to you both.
All gone - starting another !
Thanks to all of you from us both.

Fuck all. I can't have a drink until I've finished being daddy cab at about 11.30. I was going to go and get my beer in ready, but I've either left my keys at my daughters(who lives opposite) or I've lost them, and she has gone out.
She has my spare car key too because she uses it occasionally.
What a bollocking, fucking, fuck up. Fuck!

stony said:
Fuck all. I can't have a drink until I've finished being daddy cab at about 11.30. I was going to go and get my beer in ready, but I've either left my keys at my daughters(who lives opposite) or I've lost them, and she has gone out.
So not only can you not fetch beer, but you can't do the pick-up, either?

another generation said:
stony said:
So not only can you not fetch beer, but you can't do the pick-up, either?

She's due back in the next 15 minutes or so. They've just been dropping the kids off at the other grandparents who are taking them on holiday.
It will be tight though. No doubt if I'm late, No1 son will get all uppity about his free lift home from work not being on time.

Just finished my 4th double vodka and lemonade. Gay? Probably but full to the brim with lager :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.