What are you drinking right now ??

Beer Morreti and 3 giant 660 ml bottles for five gold coins. A rather pleasant refreshing and authentic Italian lager beer made in the UK : / Just going to follow with a few Tanqs before tea which tonight will be served late @20:00 hours.

Not going mad as were off to St Anne's and Fairhaven again tomorrow to enjoy 15 degree of mind blowing heat promised to us in writing by the met office and BBC weather.

Singha 630ml bottles 5%
On me fourth

£6 for 4 at asda
cheaper than actualy buying it in Thailand where it comes from ( work that one out ! )
daft thing is,I'v never liked it while drinking it in thailand but here its lovely !

I’d have Singha over that Chang shite any day of the Thailand week! 6 for 4 in that size bottle great value.

I’d have Singha over that Chang shite any day of the Thailand week! 6 for 4 in that size bottle great value.
Chang going back years
circa 2000 was about 7.5 % volume in LOS
660 ml bottle for roughly 23 to 25 bhat
when the pound then was 70 to 75 bhat = £ 1

3 big bottles for a quid

the good olde days ;-)

Chang going back years
circa 2000 was about 7.5 % volume in LOS
660 ml bottle for roughly 23 to 25 bhat
when the pound then was 70 to 75 bhat = £ 1

3 big bottles for a quid

the good olde days ;-)

Think my first visit was around then with work, fucked if I can remember what anything cost ;-) been a few times since on holiday and don’t recall paying much more than 1.50 to 2.00 notes a bottle unless I lost at connect four and that’s a completely different matter.

Think my first visit was around then with work, fucked if I can remember what anything cost ;-) been a few times since on holiday and don’t recall paying much more than 1.50 to 2.00 notes a bottle unless I lost at connect four and that’s a completely different matter.
thats in a bar
i was talking about prices in a 7-11 or Big C

Iv been going since 1989
my mrs is Thai

you'll never ever beat a bar girl at connect 4
unless she wants you to
no ulterior motive obviously
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.