what are you eating?

dronefromsector7g said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Tesco's own brand Weetabix.

It's shite.

It fukn sounds it at 11 on a Monday night.
Cereal tastes better at night you weirdo

I'm not often off on a TUESDAY night :)
Hahahahahahahahaha.
I'm not a weirdo btw,I'm quite a clean living Jock,that don't eat cereal,sorry mate :)

Heinz cream of chicken soup...fucking 'angin. Had one mouthful and it tasted like wallpaper paste, officially switching to Baxters from now on!

I made a beef stew and put a pastry crust on and had it with some highly peppered Savoy cabbage yum

blue underpants said:
I'm doing the cooking as the Mrs is ill in bed, sausages, bacon, 2 fried eggs and beans on 2 pieces of toast
Shes had half a Grapefruit
I bought too much bacon and sausages so the Mrs made me have the same tonight to get rid of it, Pork overload now

blue underpants said:
blue underpants said:
I'm doing the cooking as the Mrs is ill in bed, sausages, bacon, 2 fried eggs and beans on 2 pieces of toast
I bought too much bacon and sausages so the Mrs made me have the same tonight to get rid of it, Pork overload now
Ahh the dreaded fry-up second portion. You can literally feel your arteries clogging up.

dronefromsector7g said:
blue underpants said:
blue underpants said:
Ahh the dreaded fry-up second portion. You can literally feel your arteries clogging up.
Your not kidding, feel like i'v eaten a prize porker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.