what are you eating?

FantasyIreland said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Curry tonight, probably rogan josh with Bombay spuds, rice and pops

From anywhere you can recommend?
Crown King near Debdale Park in Gorton. Best of an average bunch. Tried a new place last month (Indian Chef in Reddish) and it was the worst I've ever had, no flavour whatsoever. Actually felt like taking it back it was that tasteless.

dronefromsector7g said:
FantasyIreland said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Curry tonight, probably rogan josh with Bombay spuds, rice and pops

Crown King near Debdale Park in Gorton. Best of an average bunch. Tried a new place last month (Indian Chef in Reddish) and it was the worst I've ever had, no flavour whatsoever. Actually felt like taking it back it was that tasteless.

Cheers.I'm Salford side so i'm always looking for somewhere 'out of town'.

One of my locals,the Shabna..... was equally shite last week so ill be venturing elsewhere tonight.When its your one 'naughty' meal of the week,it has to be superb.....

The Zafrani in Monton is a takeaway I can recommend.Asian Fusion in Chorlton another.

Just in the process of cooking a roast chicken, with a couple of taters, some mixed veg (sweetcorn, carrots and peas) sage and onion stuffing and a spot of gravy. Washed down with a bottle or two of Miller.

FantasyIreland said:
dronefromsector7g said:
FantasyIreland said:

Cheers.I'm Salford side so i'm always looking for somewhere 'out of town'.

One of my locals,the Shabna..... was equally shite last week so ill be venturing elsewhere tonight.When its your one 'naughty' meal of the week,it has to be superb.....

The Zafrani in Monton is a takeaway I can recommend.Asian Fusion in Chorlton another.

Asian Fusion is superb, Crown King not so.

2 medium sized steaks, oven chips, peas with some kind of mustard sauce, Black Forest gateau with cream, i'm starved as i'v been on an epic bike ride to Latchford locks

Murghi massala balti, with green chillis, pilau rice and roti. 'Twas fucking lovely, but a killer in the morning :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.