what are you eating?

Just finished my Sunday dinner of Roast chicken, roast spuds, mashed potato, peas, carrots, cauliflower and chicken gravy and I am fucking stuffed. It was only missing a Yorkshire pud.
We don't have a Sunday roast very often because I do all the cooking and I usually can't be arsed.

Chicken dinner tonight. Roast chicken, roast gammon, yorkshires, roast potatoes, onion and mustard gravy, cabbage, carrots, peas and sweetcorn :-)
Would have taken a picture but it disappeared too fast!

stony said:
Just finished my Sunday dinner of Roast chicken, roast spuds, mashed potato, peas, carrots, cauliflower and chicken gravy and I am fucking stuffed. It was only missing a Yorkshire pud.
We don't have a Sunday roast very often because I do all the cooking and I usually can't be arsed.

You appear to be under the thumb.

Tuna sarnie.

Reheated chicken rogan josh and Tikka sagwalla.

Earlier nicked a bit of the missus' roast beef dinner in Wetherspoon's.

2baf024a1bfc1606b42045376119c1fb.jpg

Corn fed chicken on the bone, marinated 48hours in my own curry sauce from scratch. It wasn't for the faint hearted, but was delicious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.