what are you eating?

squirtyflower said:
stony said:
squirtyflower said:
With some wine?

How did you guess? Just finishing off a litre of Sol de Espana.
Very nice

Will be on the Rocquefort or Blacksticks Blue tomorrow with the odd glass

You can't beat a bit of Blacksticks Blue, it's deserving of something better than I'm drinking tonight.

stony said:
squirtyflower said:
stony said:
How did you guess? Just finishing off a litre of Sol de Espana.
Very nice

You can't beat a bit of Blacksticks Blue, it's deserving of something better than I'm drinking tonight.
Local butcher has it in, going early in the morning

squirtyflower said:
stony said:
squirtyflower said:
Very nice

Elaine and I became friends with a French girl a few years ago, She visited us a few times and Elaine is still in contact with her via facebook. She invited us over to stay in her grandfather's chateau and sample wine from the family vineyard. " We can spend our time drinking wine and eating cheese." Unfortunately, Lia was doing her GCSE's at the time and that was No1 priority. We never seemed to have the time or the money since.

stony said:
squirtyflower said:
stony said:

Elaine and I became friends with a French girl a few years ago, She visited us a few times and Elaine is still in contact with her via facebook. She invited us over to stay in her grandfather's chateau and sample wine from the family vineyard. " We can spend our time drinking wine and eating cheese." Unfortunately, Lia was doing her GCSE's at the time and that was No1 priority. We never seemed to have the time or the money since.
Would have been perfect

Spent many a long lunch eating my way through the world's biggest chunk of Rocquefort with a couple of bottles of red

Probably why I have gout!

b4e4a1e79255e53325ff17ffce934077.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.