what are you eating?

I've just stuck a hollands meat pie in the oven and some aunt bessies chips. In my defence, I've also put some steak, onions and mushrooms in the slow cooker for tomorrow night.

stony said:
I've just stuck a hollands meat pie in the oven and some aunt bessies chips. In my defence, I've also put some steak, onions and mushrooms in the slow cooker for tomorrow night.

I hate you. Just had six jaffa cakes.

I have just had a ripple chocolate bar - it was amazing! Never had one before.

Barcon said:
stony said:

I wasn't actually being honest. I put two in the oven, I just feel in the mood for a Hollands meat pie.
I've got a couple of their puddings in the freezer too, but the cooking instructions look a bit of a faff.

stony said:
Barcon said:
stony said:

I wasn't actually being honest. I put two in the oven, I just feel in the mood for a Hollands meat pie.
I've got a couple of their puddings in the freezer too, but the cooking instructions look a bit of a faff.

Better of steamed pal

However if ever you find your self imbibed and in need of some gastronomic nightcap to send you off to the sandman then just bung two in the microwave with half a small cup of tap water and microwave for 5 minutes.
Whilst this is happening open a can of mushy peas and tip in to the mix after 4 minutes.
Whilst all this is happening you will have boiled the kettle and prepared a cup of Bisto gravy granules.
Remove from said microwave and loving tip the gravy in a semi circulkar motion over the puddings and peas and simply relax mellow out and enjoy.

Steaming is indeed best but do the above if your strapped for time

Iceland are now doing 10 hollands puddings for 5 English pounds
Hope this helps

Adios :

stony said:
Barcon said:
stony said:

Now you're just being a ****.

Barcon said:
stony said:
Barcon said:

Finished them about 5 minutes ago, and I'm swilling them down with a vodka and coke. The vinegar actually sizzled when I sprinkled it on top. I soaked it up with a bit of salt and when I cut into them the juice spilled out across my plate, only to be absorbed by the crispy, yet fluffy chips.

stony said:
Barcon said:
stony said:

Finished them about 5 minutes ago, and I'm swilling them down with a vodka and coke. The vinegar actually sizzled when I sprinkled it on top. I soaked it up with a bit of salt and when I cut into them the juice spilled out across my plate, only to be absorbed by the crispy, yet fluffy chips.

article-2578283-1C31ADEB00000578-922_306x423.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.