what are you eating?

Stony you bloody OCD ****. You ever had a bacon and egg sarnie with ketchup?

I bet you can't have beans next to egg either you weirdo.

dronefromsector7g said:
I've never had ketchup on anything apart from hot dogs and on rare occasions chips and I can probably count on one hand how many times I've had ketchup as an adult. It's for kids.

dronefromsector7g said:

And run the risk of cross contamination with the bean juice and egg yolk? Don't be so fucking silly. Unless it has a barrier of sausage, then one of them won't be going on my plate.

TCIB said:
had a huge rib eye steak with home made wedges and a bit of salad, yum !

A proper meal, fit for a modern man. It even has a bit of salad to prove he's sensitive to girls and poofs.

stony said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Stony you bloody OCD c**t. You ever had a bacon and egg sarnie with ketchup?
I've never had ketchup on anything apart from hot dogs and on rare occasions chips and I can probably count on one hand how many times I've had ketchup as an adult. It's for kids.

dronefromsector7g said:

And run the risk of cross contamination with the bean juice and egg yolk? Don't be so fucking silly. Unless it has a barrier of sausage, then one of them won't be going on my plate.

If you've never tried it you don't know if you would like it or not (except for bumming, pretty sure I don't need to try that)

Ronnie the Rep said:
stony said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Stony you bloody OCD c**t. You ever had a bacon and egg sarnie with ketchup?

dronefromsector7g said:

If you've never tried it you don't know if you would like it or not (except for bumming, pretty sure I don't need to try that)

I have tried it, it's fucking horrible.

stony said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
stony said:

I have tried it, it's fucking horrible.

Was it dry bumming? Did it hurt?

stony said:
dronefromsector7g said:

dronefromsector7g said:

I love all kinds of cross contamination of sauces. And I drink whilst I've got food in my mouth, I bet that really grates on you to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.