what are you eating?

Cod vindaloo
55e0d3f796f37f5928fedb03722d744f.jpg

New Covent Garden chicken soup and crusty roll with Yorkshire ham from morrisons on it. I reckon the meat in morrisons is the best out of any supermarket. I got some thin pork sausage off the butcher in there and he said they make them onsite with 85% meat in them. That a very high meat content for sausages bluemooners

Tom H Conwy exile said:
New Covent Garden chicken soup and crusty roll with Yorkshire ham from morrisons on it. I reckon the meat in morrisons is the best out of any supermarket. I got some thin pork sausage off the butcher in there and he said they make them onsite with 85% meat in them. That a very high meat content for sausages bluemooners

Not quite sure what you mean here mate, I make a lot of sausage and they're 100% meat (except the spices) Maybe you're referring to the lean/fat ratio in which case 85% is too high and will cause skins to burst and result in a very dry sausage.

Just sayin'

I have one recipe where I included some bread crumbs, in fact it was `English Bangers' but that was the exception. enjoy your sausages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.