what are you eating?

plongo said:
Hasselback potatoes how posh are you?

Plongo (??? Lol makes me laff that) you have no idea BG has amazing meals laid before him every day I think he should seriously be in a Tudor type setting lol

BlueBearBoots said:
plongo said:
Hasselback potatoes how posh are you?

Plongo (??? Lol makes me laff that) you have no idea BG has amazing meals laid before him every day I think he should seriously be in a Tudor type setting lol
Eh? I bloody cook most of them! Including tonight's :)

bgblue said:
Decided to have a bit of lamb,
7df077f047db9b7ac1ad9475d657a3e4.jpg

c65be4f17b52434a5f4ca853092fa99d.jpg
Nice scoring job on the fat

Just had whitebait with lime Mayo to start and then lambs liver and bacon with mash and veg and a red currant jus in a pub in Dursingham in Norfolk. It was very nice. I'm grafting down here

Tom H Conwy exile said:
Just had whitebait with lime Mayo to start and then lambs liver and bacon with mash and veg and a red currant jus in a pub in Dursingham in Norfolk. It was very nice. I'm grafting down here
That whole thing sounds great, love lamb's liver. Steak and chips here

BlueBearBoots said:
bgblue said:
Decided to have a bit of lamb,
7df077f047db9b7ac1ad9475d657a3e4.jpg

c65be4f17b52434a5f4ca853092fa99d.jpg

Is that a meal for 10????

I hope the absence of gravy has been noted. No doubt he will tell us it was just out of shot, but the facts are staring us all in the face.
He is a secret southerner and a gravy dodging bastard.
It doesn't matter how nice his grub looks if it isn't being soothed down his throat by gravy.
I call shenanigans and say his pics are inadmissible to this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.