what are you eating?

TCIB said:
Well the island seating area for solita is free and it is sunny, so gonna get another burger and get acestream on whilst she pootles about.

Are you still staying in town mate?This is some fucking bender.

stony said:
TCIB said:
Well the island seating area for solita is free and it is sunny, so gonna get another burger and get acestream on whilst she pootles about.

There is a reason i have not posted for a few day's haha.
We stocked up, moved to the abel haywood boutique hotel right across from solita.

Body is crying out for nutrients and vitamins and these burgers as squirty promised are badass.

Juan King said:
stony said:

It's a bit harsh calling him a bender, just because he is staying in town.

The missus is laughing her tits of at me regularly though tbf. I am not like anti hipster, they just look really daft some of them.
I can't help watching them flounce along with their dogs dressed the same as them and the weird hats and skinny pants.
I over heard a debate about the merits of x album art vs y album art...it suited them that debate i must say.
She is loving my face people watching though and it makes her laugh and me so it's great really :-)

From when i used to sell dodgy gear from a place on lever street back in the day it has changed so much.
I was just having a fucking cocktail on back turner street ffs haha, i used to get offered nicked cc's and blowjobs for 4 quid around here.
Some of the kebab shops are still here though.

I think i like it though, it has changed a fucking lot but yeah it's cool and it has apotheca and solita.

3b504deb8601b6b231a2d1d336d38351.jpg

BLT in bed whilst watching this:
15e668bb1556f9b50dfc344e7d71830f.jpg

Went to solita for lunch and cocktails.
The ribs are fucking shit !

We went to reds last night and it was "ok". The brisket was terrible, dry and tough, terrible !.
Pulled pork plate was nice and the ribs are decent but not amazing. Waitress was to keen also, did my head in that tbh.

Nice setting, nice cocktails and company saved it.
You get the idea of true bbq but the worst brisket i have done was better than what they made.

We were going to go to gaucho's but it is a bit formal for us as we are silly billy's xD
Drinks at Apotheca and a shitty kebab tonight most likely.

2rw5nyw.jpg

zwf1gj.jpg

Smoked some Salmon up, after treating it with a dry rub, smoked it for about 8 hours then put a few sprinkles of brown sugar on the pieces and broiled it just long enough for the sugar to caramelize. Best Salmon I've ever made

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.