what are you eating?

TCIB said:
Half and half pizza (robbed most of hers as well), considering eating the free garlic bread with cheese cause im a fat c**t.
I will assume yeseye wants to know the finer details so...it was a stonebaked peperonni, spicey pork, perppers and onions. Her ladyships was some mainly veg shit with a bit of ham.
Thanks for that.

yeseye said:
TCIB said:
Half and half pizza (robbed most of hers as well), considering eating the free garlic bread with cheese cause im a fat c**t.
I will assume yeseye wants to know the finer details so...it was a stonebaked peperonni, spicey pork, perppers and onions. Her ladyships was some mainly veg shit with a bit of ham.
Thanks for that.

He's a notorious ****.

It was yellow peppers. And chilli with pasta is fucking lush. Made with last years roasted tomatoes from my greenhouse.

Worzel Gummidge#9 said:
Steam cooked liver and kidney fritters.

Lemon curd for seconds.

n5201362d3f68c.png

bluegirl74 said:
u2fme2 said:
bluegirl74 said:
Burgers, caramelised balsamic onion and goats cheese in brioche bun with salad and new potatoes.
Didn't realise they still did that at IKEA !!
as if!
The whole thing was mafe from scratch, well, apart from the bread. Obviously I didn't make that.
and snickers ice cream bars :-)

The greatest ice cream bars ever invented.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.