what are you eating?

Barcon said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Barcon said:
The wife said she will pick something up on the way home but I don't know what I want yet.
What should I tell her to get?
Stuffed?

I have a feeling that's what she's getting at the fucking hairdressers.
Pics will be required. Er, so we can pass comment on her hairdo, you understand?

TheTrillionDollarMan said:
A chinese or a curry would go down nice with some cold beers. Eat it, drink it, fuck it...init!

Is right lad.

The rest of some chicken and pineapple curry that my housemate ordered me earlier.

jimharri said:
Barcon said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:

I have a feeling that's what she's getting at the fucking hairdressers.
Pics will be required. Er, so we can pass comment on her hairdo, you understand?

292_zps9e067320.jpg

Don't know if you're a true Canadian or an expat Barcon. If you are Canadian, I was wondering if you are familiar with the saying ''punching above your weight''? Just asking, like

jimharri said:
Don't know if you're a true Canadian or an expat Barcon. If you are Canadian, I was wondering if you are familiar with the saying ''punching above your weight''? Just asking, like

Lol. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear it mate. P.S I'm an expat, and not all that bad for 50, if I may say so myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.