what are you eating?

BlueBearBoots said:
bluegirl74 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Just plain ordinary - sweated the onions added braising steak chicken stock a bay leaf, rosemary and thyme and simmered fir 3 hours then added carrots and potatoes and cooked until done, lovely. Secret ingredient, shake of Worcestershire sauce

When I'm being fancy I add celery and Newcastle brown :)

No mushrooms? No slug of red wine?

We had Sunday lunch because I won't have time to make it tomorrow. Slow cooked beef etc.

Nope not mushrooms in stew!!! We aren't fuckin Spanish lol

Give it a try. You might like it. Worst case scenario, if you don't, the dog will still eat it!

bluegirl74 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
bluegirl74 said:
No mushrooms? No slug of red wine?

We had Sunday lunch because I won't have time to make it tomorrow. Slow cooked beef etc.

Nope not mushrooms in stew!!! We aren't fuckin Spanish lol

Give it a try. You might like it. Worst case scenario, if you don't, the dog will still eat it!

Lol nope mushrooms in spag Bol but we like our stew like mum used to make it, she sometimes used to put a big pastry crust on top

BlueBearBoots said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
The crust off a loaf, i've scratched out the white fluffy bit, so it's all crust. mmm numnums

Crusty bits are the best smothered in butter yum

I was with you until you mentioned butter. I like it dry. I sometimes buy an unsliced loaf and dig out all the middle, then it's all nice crust for ages.

Spicy Noodle bowl with pork and a side of 6 vegetable gyoza. It's what I always eat in Tokyo at my favorite little noodle bar. Just glad I'm not eating cat on the Curry Mile, tbh!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.