what are you eating?

Indeed, air condition might suffer but at least the sailing looks promising.

Easy veggie din-dins though:

Tin of bean salad: 75p
Cucumber: 50p
Tomatoes: £1
Mini peppers: 79p

I got the toms and cucumber from my mate's allotment. Everything else from Aldi.

Drain the tin, whack the fresh veggies into bits, mix in a bowl. Put in whatever else you want. Season.

Tupperware that shit and stick it in the fridge. It'll last three days covered. Well handy side salad.

johnny on the spot said:
Indeed, air condition might suffer but at least the sailing looks promising.

Easy veggie din-dins though:

Tin of bean salad: 75p
Cucumber: 50p
Tomatoes: £1
Mini peppers: 79p

I got the toms and cucumber from my mate's allotment. Everything else from Aldi.

Drain the tin, whack the fresh veggies into bits, mix in a bowl. Put in whatever else you want. Season.

Tupperware that shit and stick it in the fridge. It'll last three days covered. Well handy side salad.

Sounds good mate. Here, the price you paid for you cucumbers and tomatoes would give you a kilo of each, peppers about the same, but the tin of bean salad would be at least 2 quid over here.

Rhubarb and custard sweets. Just got home from the pub, and 13 pint later, that's all I fancy (thank fuck for spellcheck)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.