what are you eating?

stony said:
oakiecokie said:
Not a bloody thing.Have got a blood test at 9.10 am tomorrow for my cholesterol check,so on a bastard 12 hour fasting.
I could eat Kermit and drink Draculas own blood.
Bastard fasting,I could never be of an Eastern Religion group.

I had burger and chips with onion rings earlier at spoons, and it was lovely. I did ask if there's been a potato famine because they don't give you many chips.

Still, it was more than you've had ;-/

Fuck off twatty.I`m sat here now and thought bollocks to this,I`m going to bed.Unheard of,never in bed before 2.00 am.
Missus`ll think theres a fucking rapist in bed with her at this stupid hour !!

TCIB said:
red grapes in a fermented alcoholic form

I am currently eating vodka. Just to piss oakie off, I have recently finished two chicken muffins with a liberal sprinkling of salt and pepper.
I had a hob nob bar too. Yum fucking yum.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Last meal now. Ethonalized Russian spuds mixed with *orange juice (smooth) . Cos that's healthy don't you know.

Fresh as daisy me tomorrow morning.

*Asda

I really shouldn't be getting this pissed. I pick up my eldest grandson up from school later and I have to make his favourite meal for dinner.

TCIB said:
Some shit in stony's fridge marked "the lads school dinner".
Looks like a pissed walrus made it tbh.

When I said dinner I meant tea. I'm making his favourite "grandads yummy bolognas with extra mushrooms and extra cheese" as requested.
I felt guilty as fuck the other night I got him macdonalds instead and he felt cheated.

stony said:
TCIB said:

When I said dinner I meant tea. I'm making his favourite "grandads yummy bolognas with extra mushrooms and extra cheese" as requested.
I felt guilty as fuck the other night I got him macdonalds instead and he felt cheated.

Bet he thought, thank fuck! Mcdonalds! instead of Grandad's shit cooking.

TangerineSteve17 said:
stony said:
TCIB said:

Bet he thought, thank fuck! Mcdonalds! instead of Grandad's shit cooking.

He loves my cooking!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.