What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

some crappy 80s mix from youtube. It must be American because there's all sorts of utter fucking shite I've never heard of.

Erm...because I like Pantera and I particularly enjoy that live set.
Remember going to see that band live when metal was still relevant. Anthrax opened for them and Phil came on stage for a cover of N.F.L. ..... here's another great live band from when men were still allowed to eat red meat AND swear onstage.

Remember going to see that band live when metal was still relevant. Anthrax opened for them and Phil came on stage for a cover of N.F.L. ..... here's another great live band from when men were still allowed to eat red meat AND swear onstage.

Still trying to work out if I like Down or not. PhilAnselmo was a fantastic front-man when in Pantera but he is now a shadow of that performer and his voice is now awful. The drink and drug abuse has taken its toll.

I do like 'Bury Me In Smoke' though. He looks and sounds fucked out of his mind in this live vid:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.