What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Peter gabriel ever the showman.
Here is a more mature Peter with his daughter Melanie seg-waying themseves into the annals of time immemorial.

And here is a younger Peter less mature but more outragiously enveloped into his own musical persona.
Bless you Gabriel and mankinds reasons for living and imbibing of earths lifegiving oxygen !

- The Fountain Of Salmacis0:05
- Twilight Alehouse7:24
- The Musical Box13:20
- The Return Of The Giant Hogweed23:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, yeah and thrice yeah. It seems we have much musical love in common excepting empire of the sun which was an excellent film but a rather tedious novel.
I was fortunate enough to see her loveliness at the Hammersmith Apollo some moons ago and do think you should update your KB listening to BTD which will be released as a live album some weeks hence. In terms of historical reference, I have lurched from Nat King Cole to Beach Boys to Joni to Miles to LZ. Guilty pleasures include Oasis, tears for Fears and Sparks. Have a great evening and I look forward to further posts.

Go forth entity know as Saddleworth2 and sin ye no more.

Stunning choreography at the Moons weekly disco.
Fook me that stony can dance !

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter gabriel ever the showman.
Here is a more mature Peter with his daughter Melanie seg-waying themseves into annal of time immemorial.

And here is a younger Peter less mature but more outragiously enveloped into his own musical persona.
Bless you Gabriel and mankinds reasons for living and imbibing of earths lifegiving oxygen !

- The Fountain Of Salmacis0:05
- Twilight Alehouse7:24
- The Musical Box13:20
- The Return Of The Giant Hogweed23:00

Mate, if you ever want a 'Peter Gabriel Genesis' drinking bout. I most definitely am your man. My karaoke speciality is An unaccompanied Suppers Ready.

And it's hey babe, with your guardian eyes so blue,
Hey my baby, don't you know our love is true,
I've been so far from here,
Far from your loving arms,
Now I'm back again, and babe it's gonna work out fine.

Can't you feel our souls ignite
Shedding ever changing colours,
in the darkness of the fading night,
Like the river joins the ocean,
as the germ in a seed grows
We have finally been freed to get back home.

I saw them do both at the Usher Hall in Edinburgh in 1973? Just magical.

Yes definately. A Genesis/ Peter Gabriel/ kate bush karaoke night sounds good to me. You choose the venue!

As a resident of the Athens of the North. You will have to educate me on Stab central. Do you think we would draw a good crowd? I Could wear the Fox mask and red dress if you wear the Slipperman outfit! Come to think of it that might just draw an acceptable audience!

I saw Genesis at the swamp around 10 years ago but sadly no gabriel.

We have tickets for jon anderson and rick wakeman doing a Yes tribute at the Apollo Manny in feb or march 2007.
I feel it will be Andersons finals gigs so dare not miss it
Tickets still available if you are a fan.I believe they ar doing close to the edge and some exerts from relayer

Bless you Anderson borne from the leafy shires of Accrington
I am not sure where the Apollo is but feel sure their ambience and goodness will guide and show us the way.

Show me !

Oh my sweet lord save us all
Nous somme du soleil

[/QUOTE

Yes. Tickets procured. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Steve Hackett also. Deacon Blue (guilty pleasure) in a few weeks time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.