What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Andy Williams - The Impossible Dream

If you can find the time mate watch Man Of La Mancha as I feel sure it will enrich your Psyche .Peter we salute your contribution to acting and your musical nuance and in my humble opinion the very best of the best.This small clip encompasses a few of the tunes and comes back at the finale to that impossible dream with the beautiful enchanting Sophia Lorene.Courage my friend courage.

To dream the impossible dream To fight the unbeatable foe To bear with unbearable sorrow To run where the brave dare not go To right the unrightable wrong To love pure and chaste from afar To try when your arms are too weary To reach the unreachable star

If you can find the time mate watch Man Of La Mancha as I feel sure it will enrich your Psyche .Peter we salute your contribution to acting and your musical nuance and in my humble opinion the very best of the best.This small clip encompasses a few of the tunes and comes back at the finale to that impossible dream with the beautiful enchanting Sophia Lorene.Courage my friend courage.

To dream the impossible dream To fight the unbeatable foe To bear with unbearable sorrow To run where the brave dare not go To right the unrightable wrong To love pure and chaste from afar To try when your arms are too weary To reach the unreachable star

Wonder performance mate.

This song will always remind me of Kun Agureo.. Sir Kun Agureo.!!

Bless him mate bless him with every fibre of our being: We all need a hero and Kun is mine and also I have to say this lady from Creabie.I played this a few years back and some of the faceless ones on our darker side of the Moon said I was ovulating..I don't even have a womb ffs. I pretend I am Enrique when I play this but that's our little secret and what goes on in the moon stays on the Moon.

Between me and you and no one else I actually served in the 2nd Cod war but never talk about it being the silent type: Heroes everywhere if only we open our eyes eh !

Fun Boy Three - Our Lips Our Sealed

I am being oined to fucking death by the bots on here..Their day in the sun so as to speak . ..
This ones for my noisy pal Proximo with 25 mill tube hits..

Low, ones and sixes. As a build up to the new album thats been getting some good reviews.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.