What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Have spent my 2 days off absolutely immersed in the Fall's 58 Golden Greats as kindly directed to by @nickmcfc1

I've only ever skirted around the edges with them taking the view they were a bit too hard to "get" properly due to Smith's complexity.

This body of their work is fucking tremendous and I'd recommend it to any blue who hasn't yet dived into this band.

Smith was a bona fide genius.

Not bad for a blue from humble beginnings.

His only ever TOTP performance I read earlier today mate.
I think it's fair to say you can see why!! I remember sometime in the early nineties when he was being interviewed on I think it was Snub TV when he turned round and said only true Mancunians support City. Can't remember what the question was but I thought that will do for me.

I think it's fair to say you can see why!! I remember sometime in the early nineties when he was being interviewed on I think it was Snub TV when he turned round and said only true Mancunians support City. Can't remember what the question was but I thought that will do for me.

Proper blue. Check him here thinking he's the viddy printer ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.