What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

I bought their first album 'Back In The DHSS' in 85 and a few other bits and bobs, Bob. A band I've not played much of for years really. They remind me of a polite version of The Macc Lads I think, both lyrically brilliant, just that Macc Lads were much more cutting, to put it politely: ) Probably inspired by them as the Macc Lads were earlier.
Would recommend their latest album 'No One Cares about your Creative Hub so get your Fuckin' Hedge Cut'. Loved the DHSS albums too, a more raw sound in those days, and interesting to see how they've developed musically. The lyrics are as bang on the money as ever

Would recommend their latest album 'No One Cares about your Creative Hub so get your Fuckin' Hedge Cut'. Loved the DHSS albums too, a more raw sound in those days, and interesting to see how they've developed musically. The lyrics are as bang on the money as ever
I'll download and have a listen mate thanks, I'll get back to you. What's your take on the Macc Lads, you being a middle aged female. Did you find them funny or offensive?

I've just downloaded that and I'll give it a listen later. Knobheads on quiz shows is a good song so far.
Cheers.

I'll download and have a listen mate thanks, I'll get back to you. What's your take on the Macc Lads, you being a middle aged female. Did you find them funny or offensive?
Not a huge fan but yeah, used to like them back in the day and found them funny, like you say a much cruder version of HMHB in a way, lyrically amusing, raw and forthright. But don't really listen to them now.

Middle aged female?? My cover is blown. Definitely male the last time I looked, lol !

Not a huge fan but yeah, used to like them back in the day and found them funny, like you say a much cruder version of HMHB in a way, lyrically amusing, raw and forthright. But don't really listen to them now.

Middle aged female?? My cover is blown. Definitely male the last time I looked, lol !
Macc Lads were just an amusing facade of lyrically genius taking the piss of people who went to the gigs. Side splitting lyrics and they can play their instruments too.

Sorry Bob, I forgot. I'm a female too pal. We could have been lesbians, but you're already taken, and he may not have my daft SOH; )

I've just had a listen to this track on your recommendation. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.