What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Macc Lads were just an amusing facade of lyrically genius taking the piss of people who went to the gigs. Side splitting lyrics and they can play their instruments too.

Sorry Bob, I forgot. I'm a female too pal. We could have been lesbians, but you're already taken, and he may not have my daft SOH; )

I've just had a listen to this track on your recommendation. Cheers.

You've got your Bobs mixed up mate. : )

I just listened to that half man album with the earphones in and it was very good.

No one cares about your creative hub so get your fuckin hedge cut.
I can't cut it, I haven't got a hedge: /.... I will have to have a listen when I get chance mate.

I should be paid as a fuckin' DJ on here for all the good music I put on and advice I give. Just buy me a beer at the next meet up to show your gratitude. Did you hear that @dronefromsector7G ? ; )

I can't cut it, I haven't got a hedge: /.... I will have to have a listen when I get chance mate.

I should be paid as a fuckin' DJ on here for all the good music I put on and advice I give. Just buy me a beer at the next meet up to show your gratitude. Did you hear that @dronefromsector7G ? ; )
No. Lend me your hearing aid

I bought their first album 'Back In The DHSS' in 85 and a few other bits and bobs, Bob. A band I've not played much of for years really. They remind me of a polite version of The Macc Lads I think, both lyrically brilliant, just that Macc Lads were much more cutting, to put it politely: ) Probably inspired by them as the Macc Lads were earlier.
Both great bands mate Macc lads better live, I’ll always remember a mate of mine drinking the gold fish bowl of water after a genocide curry, near international 1 I think, can’t remember its name

Both great bands mate Macc lads better live, I’ll always remember a mate of mine drinking the gold fish bowl of water after a genocide curry, near international 1 I think, can’t remember its name
Saw Macc Lads last year at the Ritz, I even had a spare ticket which went unused. Great view on the balcony. And some of the lines still make me chuckle.

*Contains funny as fuck fowl language, for anyone easily offended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.