What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

robspankthemonkey said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm giving the new Mondays album it's first spin

Let us know TMQ if its worth a purchase!!

Will do man, it's a weird one so far. I love the Mondays so it's working for me, also I've only just woken up and usually I need to be in a certain mood for the Mondays. I'd check it out if you have any interest in them though Rob, some nice tunes so far. Hardly Bummed though obviously.

TheMightyQuinn said:
robspankthemonkey said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Will do man, it's a weird one so far. I love the Mondays so it's working for me, also I've only just woken up and usually I need to be in a certain mood for the Mondays. I'd check it out if you have any interest in them though Rob, some nice tunes so far. Hardly Bummed though obviously.

i could do to u what u do to me but i am nice so i wont

isted92 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
robspankthemonkey said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

?

robspankthemonkey said:
isted92 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
robspankthemonkey said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

?

Bummed = My personal Happy Mondays favourite album

Fisted was just being naughty! :)

robspankthemonkey said:
isted92 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
robspankthemonkey said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

?

bummed

you njo the sexual act

if i had said hardly bummed u would have said something about my sex life

handbags.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.