What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Honestly, I just can't believe I haven't ever given them a real listen. I can't stop listening to Dazzle Ships. Just had a weekend of listening to Organisation. I think for me Kraftwerk are the only band I listen to who have 3 albums that I'd listen to the whole way through, but OMD have now joined them.
Still got Dazzleships and Architecture & Morality in my vinyl collection - stunning albums. The first band I ever saw at the Apollo!

Honestly, I just can't believe I haven't ever given them a real listen. I can't stop listening to Dazzle Ships. Just had a weekend of listening to Organisation. I think for me Kraftwerk are the only band I listen to who have 3 albums that I'd listen to the whole way through, but OMD have now joined them.
Got Dazzle Ships on vinyl back in the day. The gatefold LP cover is a work of art, Peter Saville design. Couldn't get my head around it (at the time) but gained a better appreciation for the record over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.