What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Just finished Scott4 by Scott Walker and now I'm grooving to Crimson & Clover by Tommy James, ipod on random baby!

I love listening to a bit of Scott Walker when i'm going to sleep.

Hehe same here this past few weeks it's been Scott who's been my 'going to sleep' choice. Comforting.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Just finished Scott4 by Scott Walker and now I'm grooving to Crimson & Clover by Tommy James, ipod on random baby!

Hehe same here this past few weeks it's been Scott who's been my 'going to sleep' choice. Comforting.

I used to like listening to 'Vauxhall and I' to send me away until I read that Preston from The Ordinary Boys does the same and it sort of put me off.

Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I used to like listening to 'Vauxhall and I' to send me away until I read that Preston from The Ordinary Boys does the same and it sort of put me off.

You had to tell me that! I liked that as a night time album too, shit.

His N Hers was another of my bed time favourites for a long time aswell.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

You had to tell me that! I liked that as a night time album too, shit.

His N Hers was another of my bed time favourites for a long time aswell.

I like Jarvis' solo album for that. You got it yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.