What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Nah I got it the day it came out Dan, I'm sad like that. I downloaded it a few days prior to that too. Class album with a few really really good tunes. In fact it inspired me to go back and pick up 'It', 'Freaks' and 'seperations'. Albums I'd long wanted but had made do with the 'countdown' collection.

You've lost me there mate. What you on about?

The Jarvis album and early Pulp albums.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Nah I got it the day it came out Dan, I'm sad like that. I downloaded it a few days prior to that too. Class album with a few really really good tunes. In fact it inspired me to go back and pick up 'It', 'Freaks' and 'seperations'. Albums I'd long wanted but had made do with the 'countdown' collection.

Ah right. I haven't heard any of Pulp's earlier stuff. Where did you get it from?

Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Ah right. I haven't heard any of Pulp's earlier stuff. Where did you get it from?

Amazon. Quite cheap too, if I remember rightly I got the lot for just under a tenner. Well worth it too as despite being inferior to the albums they released for Island there are still some great tracks to be found on these albums.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Amazon. Quite cheap too, if I remember rightly I got the lot for just under a tenner. Well worth it too as despite being inferior to the albums they released for Island there are still some great tracks to be found on these albums.

Added them to my Amazon wishlist which just keeps getting bigger. Just need some money now.

Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Added them to my Amazon wishlist which just keeps getting bigger. Just need some money now.

I can copy them for you whilst I'm home over Xmas and send them out to you if you want?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.