What are you watching on youtube right now?

Vlogs about so called crap cars - just watched Big Car on Lada and after this gonna watch the FSO Polonez - just to remind myself of what was on offer in my early 20's lol

I had a lada Samara , it was far better than I expected as I only paid £120 at auction when it was 4 years old . A bloke ran into the back driving an Audi cd100 his was fooked mine had a slight dent on the bumper and rear light was cracked

I had a lada Samara , it was far better than I expected as I only paid £120 at auction when it was 4 years old . A bloke ran into the back driving an Audi cd100 his was fooked mine had a slight dent on the bumper and rear light was cracked
vorsprung berk technik!

Vlogs about so called crap cars - just watched Big Car on Lada and after this gonna watch the FSO Polonez - just to remind myself of what was on offer in my early 20's lol

The Polonez. Now thats a throwback to my childhood. Remember having a lift in one to a CLL cricket match in one aged about 14 and thinking it was like being a skip on wheels, and I knew FA about cars. Awful looking things. They died off quickly. Lack of parts?

The Polonez. Now thats a throwback to my childhood. Remember having a lift in one to a CLL cricket match in one aged about 14 and thinking it was like being a skip on wheels, and I knew FA about cars. Awful looking things. They died off quickly. Lack of parts?

They lived on longer than you think - anyway currently on the others - thing is cars back were not crap they were just cars back then - 25 year olds will tell you something like the FIAT Uno was a crap rot box -over 6 million sales say otherwise

Just started the Polonez one- a former brother in law of mine who was a mechanic and an RAC patrolman had a series of Fords and Leylands in the late 70's and 80's ( I remember well how heavy a Marina gearbox was when I helped him change a clutch on the driveway) then he thought fuck it and went new with cars that had technology he had grown up with - first was a Lada Riva that he liked ( the heater was a furnace ) then he chopped that in for a Polonez. He thought the FSO Polonez was a much better car.

Can someone tell me what so special with the 19 year old IShowSpeed?
Nothing he acts like a ****, does things that would be illegal but are generally staged. Deliberately riles people up and then when anyone tries to twat him his fat fucker of a bodyguard steps in.

However the intellectually challenged lap it up. If he doesn't get taken out by someone in the near future I will be surprised.

One of the type of people the world would be better without if you ask me.

They lived on longer than you think - anyway currently on the others - thing is cars back were not crap they were just cars back then - 25 year olds will tell you something like the FIAT Uno was a crap rot box -over 6 million sales say otherwise
Knocked one into a solicitor once across the front of her Fiat Uno in a car park and she was red hot too. Glory years for cars, and birds, and now FOCs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.