What are you watching on youtube right now?

Nothing he acts like a ****, does things that would be illegal but are generally staged. Deliberately riles people up and then when anyone tries to twat him his fat fucker of a bodyguard steps in.

However the intellectually challenged lap it up. If he doesn't get taken out by someone in the near future I will be surprised.

One of the type of people the world would be better without if you ask me.
He just poped up in youtube, what i have seen its nothing special, zlatan did not care much. He is not as bad Johhny Somali, looks like this generation that many followers are in an attention buble, and i dont know how much they earn on this as well. Maybe to old to understand this generation that grown with wifi and smartphones, the smartphones are smarter then them.
Karma energi will hit him back later in his life some way or the other.

Bruce Rivers, the criminal lawyer. Stop self snitchin…. Fascinating stuff and this guy is hilarious and wicked smart. I wouldn’t be able to afford him!!

Sent it to my kids and everyone else I know. YMMV, based on where you live.

First, Fourth, Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments to the Constitution at play.

Stay with it…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.