What are your Wembley plans?

Spoons next to Baker Street tube station,then just 2 stops Wembley park.No interest in watching rags on our cup final day fack em.

You're secret is safe with me. There will be four of us. One of us is a gobby, bald giant (not me). See you there ;)
There will be plenty of Blues in there and loads of Arsenal obviously. Been going there since Stoke in 2011 good pub but I'd get there early.

About 50 of us tearing Dunstable a new arsehole on Saturday night then an all day session round either Baker Street or Edgeware road for a few of us, not sure, just see where we end up

There's quite a few pubs in harrow on the hill. they 6 minute tube ride to Wembley Park
There’s a pub called the Castle just down a steep hill from Harrow school that serves the most fantastic steak pie!
It’s a bit out from the station but if you have time on your side we’ll worth a visit!
No TVs mind but good ale and history in abundance,
Pics of ex students Churchill, Ghandi, et al on the walls.

Driving down, usually park in Harrow then tube to Wembley. Thinking of cutting the drive shorter and stopping at Watford. Heard a few blues do the Torch (hope that's the right name, or is it Flag?}. Can anyone give any advice as to best place to park and how you get from the Torch {Flag} to Wembley. Cheers in advance.

Taxi to town about 7am, maccys breakfast then coach from outside the Britannia hotel 8.30 start drinking my pre made jack and cokes (discreet obvs) Wembley for about 1.30 find a pub or get a few cans

Driving down, usually park in Harrow then tube to Wembley. Thinking of cutting the drive shorter and stopping at Watford. Heard a few blues do the Torch (hope that's the right name, or is it Flag?}. Can anyone give any advice as to best place to park and how you get from the Torch {Flag} to Wembley. Cheers in advance.

The Torch was a big one pre-Liverpool League Cup. It was near Wembley Way.

I’m staying in east London so I’ll get the Jubilee line across.

We are staying in the travelodge at Wembley central station and will be there early doors on Sunday to drop bags off.

Can anyone recommend any of the East pubs we have been assigned? We didn't really enjoy the Torch last time.

Or anyone recommend a pub towards central London where there will be a few blues a decent pint, scan and a seat for the older guys?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.