What are your Wembley plans?

6am from Radcliffe then to Wealdstone, Mcdonalds Breakfast then off on the tube to Wembley, daughters first time at Wembley and she"s so looking forward to it.

This is the only time I refuse to go to Wembley.I refuse to bow to the FA`s stance at making as much money as they can,and I hate the very thought of semi finals being played there.Yep never liked them and at least someone else will have my ticket.
Yes I am a traditionalist and some things over the years have changed,some for the better, some for the worst.This IMO is one of them.
This.
I'm sick of this nonsense myself . These semis should be played on a saturday at 3pm in a neutral venue. Let the cockneys come up to Anfield or St James on a Sunday. Any ground with 55k capacity is adequate, 27,000 fans each instead of pandering to the club wembley tourists. It takes the shine off the final imo. I'd rather play 2 legs then go down to wembley for a semi. It's nothing but a rip off that place.
Rip off Britain!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.