What are your Wembley plans?

I've had one before but not at moment. Not sure I would get it in time now. As usual I have left it to last minute! Prob worth me doing though as pays for itself and if we get to final will help with that
I've had one before but not at moment. Not sure I would get it in time now. As usual I have left it to last minute! Prob worth me doing though as pays for itself and if we get to final will help with that
https://www.twotogether-railcard.co.uk/using-your-railcard/where-to-buy/

Hope this helps you mate.our friends and family card has always come next day.
You can buy them at any manned station on the day

National express from town at 6.10 am few scoops around London then onto the greenman. Arrive back in mani just before midnight work at half 5 the next day

Half six from Middleton town centre on Rothwell coach,arrive approx 11.30 in pub by noon for 2 and a half hours,walk to Wembley.

Lift off Mrs Lazza from rural Northumberland into Newcastle, to get the 09:35 train to King's Cross, getting in at 12:45. Quick pint at Euston Tap, I think, then on to Wembley. Can't wait, as my only other trips there with City were the play-off final (woohoo!) and the 2011 Charity Shield (boo!)

Where do people recommend for parking/quick getaway post-match?
Park in harrow theres a car park behind a pub called the 3 wishes its a pay and display its free on sundays right by the tube station dead easy dead quick

Harrogate blues have a coach running with seats available at a cost of £35 starting off at
Boroughbridge
Knaresboro
Harrogate 6am
Leeds......parking up at Wealdstone fc around 1130am

Staying in Reading Sat night and on to Wembley 10.00am.Staying at Hol Inn Wembley Sun night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.