What book are you reading now / or recommend?

Love Feist, without doubt my fav fantasy author. Nothing for me has come close to the magician trilogy. Going to start the reading the empire trilogy next week as got a week away working.

The Riftwar trilogy is my favourite fantasy trilogy too. It's just an awesome read. @SWP's back not wanting to read "dragon shit" means he is missing out on one of the best series of books of all time.

Would you believe when I go onto fantasy book forums looking for leads to new authors Feist gets written off as being too "simplistic" fantasy? Makes me want to pull a J and Silent Bob.

Would you believe when I go onto fantasy book forums looking for leads to new authors Feist gets written off as being too "simplistic" fantasy? Makes me want to pull a J and Silent Bob.

I would actually. There's a lot of snobbery in the genre and with it's fans. Personally I think he should have stopped after the Serpentwar Saga. I enjoyed them almost as much as the Riftwar.
If you think the shit Feist gets is bad, go on and tell them you love David Eddings.

Almost forgot. Not sure how they can read about Macros and Pug watching the universe being made and call it simplistic.

I would actually. There's a lot of snobbery in the genre and with it's fans. Personally I think he should have stopped after the Serpentwar Saga. I enjoyed them almost as much as the Riftwar.
If you think the shit Feist gets is bad, go on and tell them you love David Eddings.

Almost forgot. Not sure how they can read about Macros and Pug watching the universe being made and call it simplistic.
The last two trilogies were the best since the first imo, although he did get sidetracked between Serpentwar and there.

As far as I've read the only person to attempt anything as ambitious is Brandon Sanderson, don't know how you call a series covering 5 millennia, multiple species, deep characters, 14 dimensions and 30 books simplistic. Dopey shit eyed cunts.

The last two trilogies were the best since the first imo, although he did get sidetracked between Serpentwar and there.

As far as I've read the only person to attempt anything as ambitious is Brandon Sanderson, don't know how you call a series covering 5 millennia, multiple species, deep characters, 14 dimensions and 30 books simplistic. Dopey shit eyed cunts.

If I'd been reading a book instead of my kindle, I would have thrown it at the wall when
he brought back Miranda and Nakor as demons. WTF. They died you ****, leave them alone.

If I'd been reading a book instead of my kindle, I would have thrown it at the wall when
he brought back Miranda and Nakor as demons. WTF. They died you ****, leave them alone.
Needed it to make the plot work and it goes with the Kalkin theme. Unfortunate though.

Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. Really good love things like that. Thanks for whoever recommended it.
Reading Jonny Marr autobiography. Quite boring writing but an interesting read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.