What bread is everyone eating

I use that stuff for fried bread it fries better than the bread people normally use. Bread today is too wet and whilst I am at it didn't really thick toastie bread used to be thicker.

There is that much bread in the supermarket yet most of it is pap, I eat mainly flatbreads my wife makes because the bread for sale is so poor.

There’s a thicker Warburton loaf available in a green wrapper, miles thicker than the orange one

There’s a thicker Warburton loaf available in a green wrapper, miles thicker than the orange one

Remember when the crusts were really thick? Sometimes we buy the green mate but it's still not what I remember it to be.

If anyone lives in Cheadle Hulme get to the Rolling Pin, his bread is about the best you can get unless you have a local bakery that doesn’t have the word ‘artisan’ anywhere near their name, that usually means they stick another pound on a loaf, if not more.
I'm quite close to there, but whenever I walk past there seems to be cock all in the window, assumed it was a money laundering facility for the local drug lords

I'm quite close to there, but whenever I walk past there seems to be cock all in the window, assumed it was a money laundering facility for the local drug lords
Bloody hell, so far from it. Proper old fashioned, traditional bakery.

Mainly sourdough as the misses makes it but love French Sticks, heavy black Rye bread, wholemeal, ciabatta, as long as it’s from a good bakery I eat it all

Seeded Sainsburys and quite delicious, if a little more expensive than the competition. It's £1.30 a loaf but very palatable, with a nice back taste of malt. Also Sheldon's oven bottom Muffins six pack .. on offer at Iceland for a £1 for a pack of six. Everywhere else thay are £1.50 so well done Richard Walker because on Tuesdays we can get these for 90p as we're pensioners innit.
z2OuGnm.jpg

SOJfR8A.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.