What car do you drive?

BMW 320, 45k on the clock bought st £10,250. It’ll last me for the next 4-5 years or so. 45 minute commute for me so needed to get back into a car that doesn’t mind doing the miles, after my last 3 series was wrote off just before Covid kicked off. Happened at a decent time tbh as it meant i haven’t had a car for nearly 18 months, which has been brilliant
Yeah I've really enjoyed not having a car as I'll walk anywhere but has mithered the wife

I
I hear a lot of people saying they just need a car to go from A to B. What I want to know is where the actual fuck is A and B? I have'nt a clue and feel left out because loads of people are doing the same as you and traveling between them. I've looked on maps and everything, when i say looked, I glanced, couldn't see them and got fed up, so made some toast and a lovely cuppa.
What did you have on your toast?
I've made bramble jam and rhubarb ham this summer

A 2014 Toyota Aygo that's just about to pass 200,000 miles. Very reliable but struggles with hills in Sheffield.
One of my vans, a Nissan NV 200 has just passed 200k, I'm retiring in 2023 and was thinking of getting a new one but the garage told me I'll get another 200k out of the current one if I keep it well serviced. Brilliantly reliable van, just need to change the cam belt/chain ever 100k miles.

I
I hear a lot of people saying they just need a car to go from A to B. What I want to know is where the actual fuck is A and B? I have'nt a clue and feel left out because loads of people are doing the same as you and traveling between them. I've looked on maps and everything, when i say looked, I glanced, couldn't see them and got fed up, so made some toast and a lovely cuppa.
The A stands for "anywhere" the B for "but not Scotland" as the place is full of cunts.

I drive a cheap i10. Cheaper fuel, tax, insurance, repairs. All these people burning money in their big metal lifestyle extensions are mental. All that money on something just to get from a to b.

I'm looking at getting a nearly new car, either a SUV, estate or saloon, ideally something fast, powerful and safe at a decent price. Any recommendations?
I'm keen on Cupra Ateca, Volvo XC60, Volvo V60, Kia stinger amongst others..

What car do you drive or favourite car you have had?
I've had a Volvo XC40 for the last 6 months and I really like it. Nicest car I've driven.

I don't think the Cupra or Kia are equivalents to the Volvo's, they're a slight downgrade in terms of quality and finish. Volvo is more in the Mercedes or BMW range in my opinion, but is better in the direct equivalent comparisons.

Only issue is I have to pay for it and I'm not enjoying that aspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.