What city/town do you hate the most?

Bradford it's the boil on the arse of humanity. A city that is tired of life and full of pond life of every demographic. Dropping a nuclear bomb on the place would actually improve the aesthetic outlook of the place.

I find the centre of Dublin a depressing place. And, though it pains me to say it, that walk from Piccadilly station down to the gardens in God's own city is pretty grim.

Stoke on Trent and the five other towns that make up the Potteries. Tunstall, Burlsem, Hanley, Fenton, Longton.

Outside of The UK definitely Cairo.

Millions of people in quite a small place going 100mph. Everybody and everything was in a rush and just constant traffic noise no matter what time of day.

As spectacular as the Pyramids are the area surrounding them is a complete shit hole.

The part of The Nile running though Cairo is absolutely disgusting as well. It's like a murky grey/black colour and it stinks. I saw a dead cow floating though it and people were washing themselves in the water while a few feet away someone was having a dump in it

As already mentioned multiple times, the Potteries take some beating. Depressing as fuck.
Bradford it's the boil on the arse of humanity. A city that is tired of life and full of pond life of every demographic. Dropping a nuclear bomb on the place would actually improve the aesthetic outlook of the place.
Bill Bryson got it right when he wrote “Bradford’s role in life is to make everywhere else in the world look good”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.