What Conspiracy Theories Do You Believe In?

Chancy Termites said:
Wreckless Alec said:
So is Linda McCartney dead or not ?

She did die but was brought back to life using leftover body parts from the dead Paul McCartney.

Nope. The left over body parts were attached to her before she died.

In about 1972 actually.

Blue Mist said:
Rascal said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Always wanted to visit carcassonne after reading about it I'll get there one day

Yeah me too.

Fascinating history.

£54 return, Ryan Air Liverpool Carcasonne direct. Brilliant City, no football in early October, take Blue Boobies and we can all have a rest. (insert smiley face before the Mods have a Throm)........... what's stopping you ?

Its where i have planned our honeymoon.

Rascal said:
Blue Mist said:
Rascal said:
Yeah me too.

Fascinating history.

£54 return, Ryan Air Liverpool Carcasonne direct. Brilliant City, no football in early October, take Blue Boobies and we can all have a rest. (insert smiley face before the Mods have a Throm)........... what's stopping you ?

Its where i have planned our honeymoon.

Need lots of calla lilies before that :p

Sorry to be another 9/11 tinfoiler, but the collapse of WTC7 really was as dodgy as fuck, especially as the Beeb reported it having collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did, with correspondent Jane Stanley standing there reporting the collapse as it was plainly visible in the background.

johnny on the spot said:
Sorry to be another 9/11 tinfoiler, but the collapse of WTC7 really was as dodgy as fuck, especially as the Beeb reported it having collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did, with correspondent Jane Stanley standing there reporting the collapse as it was plainly visible in the background.

Dunno about that JOTS I watched it live on a tv at work

johnny on the spot said:

So the BBC were in on the conspiracy?

Along with the CIA

And Al Queda

And who else?

The Knights Templar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.